cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Hub One

stea

Plusnet Hub One

Hi. This is more for information than for anything else, but would be interested to know if we are the only customers with this level of infrastructure support. We moved in to our new home in Abergele in May last year, and Plusnet set up Fibre broadband for us. Since then we have had constant daily router failures (orange flashing lights), 14 BT Openreach engineer visits, countless different Plusnet support staff involved, and to this date having just seen another flashing orange light, there would appear to be no end to it. We get numerous apologies, but no single person in Plusnet standing up and owning the problem. For Plusnet Help team your problem number is: 183640741, and our router is a Plusnet Hub One | Software version 4.7.5.1.83.8.259.

1 REPLY 1
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: Plusnet Hub One

Hi @stea

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing lengthy broadband issues.

Having reviewed your account, I can see that my colleague Martin has taken ownership of this for you and has indicated his intention to contact you shortly, as per his updates on the ticket you have linked.

Best wishes

Dave