Did you mean: 

Plusnet Hub One firmware level

FIXED
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

Re: Plusnet Hub One firmware level

@goldenfibre, I'd need the serial number?

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

@bobpullen Will inbox u

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

Done.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Philipeano

FAO Bob Pullen

Hi Bob,

Can you please push update .259 to my router +081441+NQ80362820. I'm still on 237.2.2

I was advised by Customer Help to try factory reset and it would update automatically, but have tried this a few times now without success.

Thanks

Terranova667
Pro
Fixes: 5

Maybe i'm lucky but Ive not had a problem with the hub-one since i had one to replace a faulty Openreach ECI current info below .

Firmware version: Software version 4.7.5.1.83.8.237.2.2 Last updated Unknown
4. Board version: Plusnet Hub One
5. DSL uptime: 156 days, 10:51:41

Wi-fi is perfectly fine also I'm able to get a decent signal both up and down stairs in all rooms, like I said maybe i'm lucky but so far it's been a decent all-in one.  

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

@Philipeano, I've raised the request formally to our products team to update the firmware in your router. It's likely going to be Bob who does the update, but it's in the queue for action on our internal systems.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
AGibson
Hooked

Hi, wasn't sure where I can ask about the one hub firmware update, so I have added to this thread. I am using the one hub again as my netgear is not working. However I see that the firmware is seriously out of date, shows how along ago since I last used the one hub. The firmware currently on it:  4.7.5.1.83.8.226 I am assuming newer firmware is worth updating, though I have been reading of some people having issues with the newest version? 

Thanks in advance for your help,

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

I can confirmed that my parents got the newer firmware and has no issues at all for a month now.
AGibson
Hooked

Who do I need to contact about getting the firmware update? Thank's for update on it working okay.
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

You need to contact Bob Pullen here but you have to let him know of your hub one serial number and private message him if you don't feel comfortable posted in public post
Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

I just looked at one of Bob's previous posts and it looks like he is not working today and is back tomorrow.
Understandable with it being a Sunday of course!

So you'll have to wait until tomorrow and things like serial numbers I would keep to a private message, though I guess there is not much someone else can do with your serial number.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@AGibson, we're in the process of updating the firmware in all our Hub One routers though it may take some time to complete. Are you still having any issues with your router or connection? 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
AGibson
Hooked

Hello, the router seems to be okay though one of the lan connections looks like it is always disconnected but it's connected and working. Assume it is just a bug. I can wait for firmware update, it hasn't been done for a long time. You can see that from the numbers I submitted the other day. The fact that I could change my password and not have router fall on me is why I went this way instead of my netgear. A pain to be sure. 

I will give the one hub a go and see how it gets on with signal and strength throughout my property and into garden as well for signal strength. That will be interesting to compare. 

Cheers.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @AGibson

I've asked our products guys to see if we can push out a firmware update to you sooner, which should be done this week.

Let us know how it goes.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Philipeano

Was updated to 259.1.1 on 5th October and so far so good. No broadband dropouts or wi-fi issues, so fingers crossed.

Thanks @bobpullen and @Gandalf

Good job!