cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Hub One Router Orange and Solid Red Broadband Light - Was Working

Robj

Plusnet Hub One Router Orange and Solid Red Broadband Light - Was Working

I've recently switched to Plusnet and everything was working well for the first 12 days. I've now got an issue connecting to the Internet and the lights on the router are orange and a solid red B light. Looking at the guide this indicates that my username or password are incorrect. I've not changed these and I can login to my Plusnet account through a browser using my mobile with these credentials.

I've contacted support and we went through checking the line, resetting the router, and checking my username and password. Unfortunately this didn't resolve the issue and I was then told to wait 3-5 days for more information to be gathered.

Out of curiosity is the suggested reason for the issue correct in the guide (incorrect username or password) in which case couldn't this be resolved over the phone? or when the lights are orange with a solid red B light can this still be something else in which case from experience is there a typical known cause?

Essentially if this is an issue with my account can't this be resolved over the phone instead of a 3-5 day runaround as everything was working and my line and equipment appear to be ok and were working before?

Any help much appreciated, thanks

1 REPLY 1
Robj

Re: Plusnet Hub One Router Orange and Solid Red Broadband Light - Was Working

I've just found the following credentials to try from the Fibre Fault Guides. Unfortunately these didn't connect so guess this means a more serious issue?

1) bt_test@startup_domain and password 'test' (without the apostrophes)

2) just on the off chance bt_test_user@plusdsl.net and password 'test'

Obviously have put my credentials back as before. Hopefully it starts working again at some point.