Did you mean: 

Plusnet Hub One Flashing Orange Light

FIXED
Jayne_with_a_Y
Dabbler

Re: Plusnet Hub One Flashing Orange Light

@Gandalf

Hi there,

Am I now ok to replace the front cover on the master socket and plug the phone back in?

Jayne

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

I've got the engineer visit booked in for tomorrow morning between 8am and 1pm.

As we can see there's a problem I'd highly doubt we'd charge you for the visit if the engineer found no fault, it's more likely we'd simply arrange another engineer if the problem remained the same afterwards.

Let us know how it goes tomorrow and you're free to replace the front cover though you should be able to use your phone handset while your router is in the test socket by plugging it into the microfilter. It's also worth noting that the engineer may need access to the test socket.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

Hi Jayne.

Looks like your speeds have increased following the engineer visit and line tests are passing now.

I've adjusted a setting on your account to reflect this. If you reboot your router you should see higher speeds.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Jayne_with_a_Y
Dabbler

@Gandalf

All looking good! Smiley

Speaking with the engineer, he commented there is a device in a manhole that needs to be changed at somepoint.

Thanks for helping, Jayne

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem Jayne. Smiley

The engineer sent the fault report back to us a cleared state without mentioning any of that, but it's likely that other departments of Openreach are aware of what he's said to you though we won't be able to track the progress due to that. 

Let us know if you have any further problems.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet