Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Fiber Drop 38Mbps to 12mbps

FIXED
Bluejay5
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Plusnet Fiber Drop 38Mbps to 12mbps

Again We had to do the running rang PN receptionist she said she will get in touch with the person called, still no one called well as from Wednesday we are taking this to the ombudsman.

This is totally shocking

I love hobnobs you can nibble and then take a chunk out of it
Part of life living
jamessc
Rising Star

Looks like I'm going to join you in that endeavor, just found out that no engineer turned up today, despite my having made arrangements for people to be in ALL AFTERNOON, and the 'system' updated with an outright lie, claiming that 'no-one' was here!!

Open Reach engineer is truly taking the proverbial, an absolute disgrace. Fits in very well with the 'service' provided by 'plus' net.

Abominable.

jamessc
Rising Star

I (almost) can't believe the trouble you're having, it really shouldn't be allowed.

How can a company behave so disgracefully to a paying customer and get away with it, not just once, but over and over again!

They seem to think that just saying they'll call you will somehow fix the problem or make you go away, while they actually do absolutely nothing.

I really think that going to the ombudsman might be the only way to make these grotesquely incompetent charlatans actually doing something to improve their 'service'. 

Bluejay5
Aspiring Pro

@jamessc Amazing though we did get a phone call after what I wrote and not the person who was mentioned they told my wife that there was nothing reported for PN to send us a new router so we are getting one not sure when well as its not my fought its tough if it does not reach us by Wednesday evening then Thursday were going to the ombudsman.

Now if they would tell us to leave we would, but they wont as they wont both worlds money

Tell you what if they are quicker giving out warnings for forum rules I would be rich lol

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Full quote of preceding post removed as per Forum rules.

Part of life living
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Plusnet have not given a single warning about forum rules anywhere in this topic!

jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Bluejay5
Aspiring Pro

@jelv wrote:

Plusnet have not given a single warning about forum rules anywhere in this topic!

So why at the bottom of my message this was on it!

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Full quote of preceding post removed as per Forum rules.

Part of life living
jelv
Seasoned Hero

You've just made it patently obvious that you haven't read the forum rules - if you had you would have known that the moderators DO NOT work for Plusnet - they are customers who volunteered to take on the role and get no favours or remuneration for moderating the forums. Unfortunately a lot of their time is spent dealing with the people with attitude issues that insist on flouting the rules.

Bluejay5
Aspiring Pro

Oh well cant please everyone thanks for the advise

Oh Ps nice to see staff monitor this group

Part of life living
Bluejay5
Aspiring Pro

Cant wait tomorrow to get our third modem as it went off twice last night and this morning

still not getting the speed.

Noticed everyone seems still have issues

Part of life living
Tasha

Mine still isn’t sorted, and I received a new modem which stopped working today! I come to check why it wasn’t working and it was making a buzzing noise inside it! Now I know myself that isn’t normal!
Bluejay5
Aspiring Pro

Grunts for you @Tasha

Part of life living
jamessc
Rising Star

What the **** happened to my comment?? Still waiting for the openreach engineer to turn up, like they didn't last week, because openreach 'service' is appaerntly as bad as 'plus' net 'service. Minus – to subtract Net - something resembling a net in reticulation (as of lines, fibers, or figures) 'quote' marks (with the obvious exception of this example) denote the very opposite of the words or phrases therein for accuracy, due to the absurd, desperate, cowardly, scrambling censorship constantly performed by the 'independent' moderators who continually seek to protect 'plus' net from accurate and entirely justified criticism.
Bluejay5
Aspiring Pro

@jamessc I notice two updates on mine but only the one is showing, I must admit they did that to me one day last week but was like you Ii told them to keep it on.

I realy do believe there are reaaly good mods here that know what there doing but there are some bad apples as well witch spoils it for the others.

I personally think they need a reformat for the sake of the company I get frustrated when ones are speaking up get censer for what we pay there wages but I do feel for the moderators.

There is no answers to this except for some respect not mentioning anything because I will get a message at the bottom about forum rules blah blah blah

I am now waiting for the 3rd modem and be fare to them, I will give it a few more days to see what happens I dont like reporting like this but as I said how would they feel if the boot was on the other side "we need respect" the costumer.

But remember its not right for swearing ether from customers it got to be both ways.

Part of life living
jelv
Seasoned Hero

@jamessc

Suggestions:

1. Read the forum rules https://community.plus.net/t5/Community-Announcements/Forum-Rules/m-p/1167432

2. Make sure all your posts comply with both the letter and spirit of the rules

3. Don't resort to infantile behaviour such as trying to get round the rules or playing with the brand name - stick to making well constructed, totally factual and constructive comments.

If you do the above:

1. The moderators will not intervene no matter how negative your comments are to Plusnet or "their suppliers".

2. Your contributions will carry far more weight and not be dismissed by most readers as the rantings of a hot head which is probably what is happening at present.

jamessc
Rising Star