Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet Pro?

choccylab
Dabbler

PlusNet Pro?

I've just received an email as follows:

"We’re getting in touch to let you know that due to technical issues we are currently unable to provide the Plusnet Pro service to you"

etc.

Why on earth has PlusNet Pro been left on my fibre unlimited account?  the conversation I had with a member of your staff before renewing with you discussed the fact that it did nothing for the service I was on as we no longer gamed online and rarely streamed programmes.  I very much feel as if PlusNet hope people don't notice this stays on the account when people go onto fibre and find it quite odd that this discussion wasn't enough to ensure its removal.

Please ensure it does NOT go back on.  

4 REPLIES 4
MrSilver
Pro
Fixes: 9

Re: PlusNet Pro?

Do you have it in the portal still? Can you remove it yourself just in case once its fixed it turns back on? statig here you dont want it on ever again isn't a guarantee any staff will see it, would hate for you to continue to get charged if you dont want it, but to be sure just remove it?

choccylab
Dabbler

Thanks - I've checked and it shows as available to add which leads me to believe I don't currently have it.

Plusnet - can I please have an address to write a formal complaint to.  I have looked back at my last order with you and it simply says as per the screenshot below.  There is nothing here about add-ons and I feel misled by having something left on my account that is about as useful as a go-faster stripe painted on my faceplate.  After almost eight years with you I'm pretty disappointed to find this kind of sharp practice going on.  

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

@choccylab

The full complaints procedure is given here (and it does give a physical address to send to)

https://www.plus.net/help/legal/complaints-code-of-practice/

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
choccylab
Dabbler

Thank you very much SLT