cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plus Net can you please read my other post entitled - Fritz!Box 7590 slower than a cheap modem or

daveg6hni
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Plus Net can you please read my other post entitled - Fritz!Box 7590 slower than a cheap modem or

Plus Net can you please see my other recent post...

Fritz!Box 7590 slower than a cheap modem or is my line faulty again ?

As I think my line may be faulty again, just like this time last year, between 1st May & 30th June ? !!!

it appears to have become increasing unstable during March & April and then suddenly dropped just after I replaced my modem with the Fritz box at the end of April.

I have attached my Sam Knows White Box graph for the last 6 months & the Fritz Box connection status to the other post, which clearly show an evolving issue, compounded by me changing router.

If you agree there is a fault I will go through the very tedious process of opening a fault ticket.

Please advise. Dave

5 REPLIES 5
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Plus Net can you please read my other post entitled - Fritz!Box 7590 slower than a cheap modem o

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Post released from Spam Filter.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
daveg6hni
Rising Star

Re: Plus Net can you please read my other post entitled - Fritz!Box 7590 slower than a cheap modem o

Well I have just suffered several dropouts and reconnects for the first time since last May-June

I guess if PN are not going to comment here I will have to open a fault ticket Sad

daveg6hni
Rising Star

Well I am now suffering repeated dropouts and reconnects as I try to post this message Sad

I guess I will have to raise a fault ticket if PN are not going to help me on hear

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @daveg6hni, sorry about the delay in response. I've replied to your other post with a few steps to try your side before we go down the route of raising a fault and getting an engineer out to investigate further. Let us know how it goes.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note.
Topic locked as OP has existing topic already.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'