Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please put me back on the correct Package

Terranova667
Pro
Fixes: 5

Please put me back on the correct Package

Hi can someone on the CRT please put me back on the correct package, i had my new contract kick in today it was supposed to remain as it was but with a discount but it seems i have been put on the 40Mb package instead WTH i never agrred to this please sort this out ASAP.  Angry
BTW test below
Current Plusnet profile setting
Phone exchange:
   RUNCORN EAST
Estimated line speed:
   32Mb (Download speed could vary depending on line conditions. Estimates are the maximum speeds that your phone line can support. These speeds are dependent on the package you choose.) - Checked on 2015-08-12 18:06:36
Current line speed:
   40 Mb
It seem maybe the agent that did the estimate check ( the 12th august was the day i made the new deal) and thought i was on the lower package without checking what i really was on  Sad still not happy he didn't bother to check that first

I have mentioned this also in a ticket here Question #109063717
11 REPLIES 11
Terranova667
Pro

Re: Please put me back on the correct Package

Is no one from the CRT bothering to show up today or what ?
Terranova667
Pro

ok i had a long conversation with a agent on live chat at first wouldn't believe i was previously on the 8/20 package because their estimate which we all know is the low end would only say 32Mb it wasn't until i posted the results of the BTW Further diagnostic test that showed what the line was able to do and that iwas just being capped that convinced him other wise,  the agent then spoke to someone and they put me back on the 80/20 package with the discount
I have checked and i am back on the 80/20 service but  i have a different phone number and Exchange listed I wont post it here but can someone on the CRT please look into this i don't want to go back on to live chat and go through it all again with someone else, I have post the same to the ticket that the agent i spoke to in chat opened up showing the change back and the discount applied but maybe CRT can sort it faster if one shows up.
  here's the ticket that the online agent opened - #109518900
Terranova667
Pro

Seriously is no one from the CRT helping on the forums any more  Sad
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

They are below strength but around.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Terranova667
Pro

not around enough it seems or they are being very picky of which topics they are looking and responding to.
Terranova667
Pro

Will we see anyone from the CRT today or is there more chance to see a yeti or the lochness monster
Terranova667
Pro

So no one from CRT is going to bother to respond to my request despite me seeing Adam respond to one or to other threads is this what we can expect from plusnet now, I'm seriously regretting staying here on a new deal maybe i should have jumped ship instead.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Sorry for the lack of reply, we've been a bit short on numbers this week.
I think that should be sorted now, it was a side effect of the way we had to move your account back to the right package.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Terranova667
Pro

Hi Chris thanks for sorting that  just checked and all good on that front.
just one more thing Has the discount been added to my account it's supposed to be £14.99 but it's saying the old price of £19.99, thanks again for the help much appreciated  Smiley
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

The product line in account summary always shows the full price. Any special discount might be mentioned in a Service Notice, but otherwise is shown to the customer only on invoices.
David
Terranova667
Pro

Ah i see thanks for spraxyt i have a ticket that the online agent opened mentioning the discount so if that is all that is needed then that's fine i'll see how it is when my next bill is due at the end of September, cheers  Smiley