cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passed Around? Ticket: 101189224

danny189

Passed Around? Ticket: 101189224

Any update on the Fibre problem's I am having?
My Fibre Broadband has been down now since last Wednesday was told to wait till Sunday 22nd heard nothing so left it till today.
Got into Plusnet Chat and was told it's now out of your Standard time frame and the manager will be chasing it up.
After this I was told someone would be in contact today but again heard nothing got no information nobody has got in touch.
3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Passed Around? Ticket: 101189224

Looks like the next step is an engineer visit, can you let us know your availability?
Engineer are Mon-Fri 8am-1pm or 1pm-6pm, occasionally Saturdays are available but they are quite rare.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
danny189

Can I have a update on my ticket?
Had a BT engineer round last Friday tested all the line but still couldn't get online himself was told to get back in touch with Plusnet.
I responded to my ticket but have no response?
Nearly been 2 Weeks now with no Fibre
danny189

So again no closer to sorting my issue tried chat to be told again have you tried fully resetting which I have since it says I have in my ticket.
Had the engineer round Friday 27th who checked everything but couldn't get it online but says the line is clear and said he has seen this before and usually it's the provider at fault
The Plusnet Wireless router only has 3 green lights on Power, Ethernet & Broadband occasionally the Internet light comes on but it's only a red light
So from tomorrow it will have been 2 Weeks with no fibre broadband.
So what is happening? Don't seem to have any luck with Chat or the ticket options? So now it's to the forum