Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packet loss and jitter again

Zerinth
Dabbler
Fixes: 3

Packet loss and jitter again

Every so often i get this issue where i will get packet loss and jitter on the line. Ping is usually ok but it makes online gaming impossible.

It doesnt happen very often and it is usually late at night.  The last time it happened it just miraculously fixed itself after a couple of days. Just dno why it happens.

Ping Test

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Link fixed.

4 REPLIES 4
Mav
Fixes: 514

Re: Packet loss and jitter again

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav)

Post released from Spam Filter

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Zerinth
Dabbler
Fixes: 3

Hi sorry i had no idea posts were moderated before posting on here.  I thought my thread had failed to post as i couldnt find it anywhere in my profile.

Anyway i posted my concern in my original thread (to save on space)  you can lock or delete this if you want thanks.

Mav

@Zerinth

Posts aren't moderated before appearing. Sometimes the Spam Filter is a little over-cautious about links.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain

Mav

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav)

Thread locked in favour of https://community.plus.net/t5/Fibre-Broadband/Persistent-Packet-Loss-problems/m-p/1421481#M57237 by request of OP.