Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package changed without my consent

maranello
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Package changed without my consent

As I have had no further response from Plusnet to my last post I can only assume that from their perspective the matter is closed. However, I have been looking back at my written records from the time I renegotiated with COT and I have a note without any other context of "2Mbps upload?", which leads me to believe that it may have been discussed. If the recording is still available perhaps it could be reviewed and if it confirms that I was made aware of the reduction then I can only apologise for misrepresenting the situation. My memory is not great and the notes I made are inconclusive, but having investigated my past posts it is apparent that I was aware of the potential downgrade before speaking to COT. 

My other car isn't a Ferrari
Roostie
Grafter

Ahh, another person whos contract has been changed without them being notified. Looks like theyve done the same to me as of June 2015.

My Download and upload speeds have reduced and apparently i have "recontracted" which I cannot recall doing in june 2015.

Looks like an email off to the CEO of PlusNet and also BBC Watchdog to get some answers.

If anyone wants the CEO Email of plusnet here it is, see what he has to say....

Mr Andy Baker Chief Executive

Email [Removed]
Website http://www.plus.net
Social Media T

Postal Address The Balance, 2 Pinfold Street, Sheffield, S1 2GU, UKM

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Email address removed as per Forum rules

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi there,

As per mine and Harry's response over in your thread regarding this, you contacted our customer options team at the end of June 2015 and recontracted on to the lower priced fibre product. We've provided you with speeds above this product offering for no extra charge for nearly 12 months and now we're just providing the service advertised.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
maranello
Pro
Fixes: 2

I'm assuming this latest response is to Roostie's post, have you anything to add to my comments in message #15 and #16?

My other car isn't a Ferrari