cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPPoE is down after XX minutes uptime/PPP LCP Send Termination Request [User request]

Prawnyloks
Rising Star

Re: PPPoE is down after XX minutes uptime/PPP LCP Send Termination Request [User request]

Sync speed @MatthewWheeler 

as this...

Screen Shot 2019-11-24 at 22.27.58.png

Gradually dropping over the last couple of days from around 39998 to todays 32398.

Latest drop somewhere around 1am this morning.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: PPPoE is down after XX minutes uptime/PPP LCP Send Termination Request [User request]

Hi @Prawnyloks,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. I've reviewed your account today and raised a ticket via the account, which can be viewed here. Once you've had the chance to read and respond to the ticket, please let us know and we'll be happy to pick this back up for review as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Prawnyloks
Rising Star

@TheMightyAJ thanks for replying. I have responded the ticket.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Cheers, I've just picked that up and have sent a reply to the ticket for you: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=196434722 feel free to drop a reply back here when you've responded. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Prawnyloks
Rising Star

Hi @adamwalker I'd love to respond to the ticket, but there's nothing new added there?

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for getting back to us @Prawnyloks

I suspect Adam may have updated the wrong account as I can't see any update either

I've passed the ticket back to you in the meantime for you to monitor

Let us know if things deteriorate further

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Prawnyloks
Rising Star

Thanks @MatthewWheeler.
Hopefully I won’t be talking to you too soon… no offence intended 😉
Roadtorode
Dabbler

I raised a ticket filling that link, specified some engineer dates and then..... silence.  How can I view my open ticket? Why have I not heard anything back?

Prawnyloks
Rising Star

@Roadtorode when you log into your user account you should see a link to your open questions there. You should receive an email if any updates have occurred though. Hopefully someone here can help you out... @MatthewWheeler@adamwalker@TheMightyAJ or @Gandalf?

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @Roadtorode,

Thanks for getting in touch here.

I can see you have since gotten in touch with our contact centre and they have provided a further update here.

Give us a shout if you need further assistance,

Thanks.

Prawnyloks
Rising Star

Hi again @MatthewWheeler  or anyone else at PlusNet.

I'm afraid the time has come yet again for me to request yet another DLM reset.

My speeds are now less than half that I get after a reset (40000kbps) and are really unacceptable again. I guess it took a little while at least this time 🙄

Please re-read some of my previous posts on this thread if you are unsure of my plight. Unfortunately this is and will continue to be and ongoing situation until I find an alternative for my internet. Hopefully someone can arrange this for me again soon.

Cheers guys!

Screenshot 2020-02-28 at 17.14.01.png

Prawnyloks
Rising Star

@MatthewWheeler@adamwalker@TheMightyAJ anyone there at PlusNet?

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Full quote of preceding post removed as per Forum rules.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Please be advised bumping is against the Forum Rules.

Prawnyloks
Rising Star

Apologies, I have not having had time to read all the forums fine print…
Please note, this is not a bump to my post, but a reply to the notes added to my previous post.
My previous post was only intended to see if there was actually anyone at Plusnet available to look into my long standing issue. I take it everyone must be busy, but I have been trying to contact someone via various online methods for over a week now. Unfortunately I do not have a spare half an hour or more to wait in a queue on the telephone. As yet, this comment added to my previous post is the only inclination I have that anyone is actually there at Plusnet! Please can somebody help?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @Prawnyloks Sorry for the delay, we're a really small team and we're a bit behind recently but we're working to get back on track by looking at bringing some new people on to the team.

I've arranged a DLM reset for you now and it should go through within 3 working days.

Let me know how it goes.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Prawnyloks
Rising Star

Thanks @Gandalf. I do appreciate it!
I will report back in a few days 🤞🏼