cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN question really - Changing Package - will I keep VOIP & FAX & WebSpace ?

daveg6hni
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

PN question really - Changing Package - will I keep VOIP & FAX & WebSpace ?

I am currently on Plusnet's Value Fibre (Without Phone) and still have my 250Mb Webspace, FAX & VOIP facilities.
If I swop to PlusNet's Unlimited Fibre which is £3 cheaper, will I still be able to keep my VOIP, FAX & Webspace Please ?
Thanks, Dave.
5 REPLIES 5
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: PN question really - Changing Package - will I keep VOIP & FAX & WebSpace ?

These should indeed stay on your account when you change products. I'm sure someone else who has made the same change will confirm this too.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

If I swop to PlusNet's Unlimited Fibre which is £3 cheaper, will I still be able to keep my VOIP, FAX & Webspace Please ?
I've changed products in the past and my Webspace and VOIP facilities have been retained. However, be aware that since you don't have your phone with PN then you will probably have to pay the Broadband only cost which is £17.49/month for Unlimited Fibre..

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

daveg6hni
Rising Star

OK, Thanks both for the heads up,
I did click on "Change Product" from within my control Panel when it told me it was only £14.99 and there was no mention there of having to have my phone line with PN, but I will go through it more slowly just in case I have missed something in small print Smiley
EDIT - Yep as soon as I said Broadband only the price rocketed up to £17.49 Sad
Dave.
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

If you haven't already done the product change, and you're in a position to move your phone to PN then give Customer Options (Cancellations) a call on 
  0800 013 2632
    0330 123 9197
    Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 8.00pm (Except Bank Holidays)
    Saturday: 9.00am - 5.30pm
They most likely will offer you the new customer discount of Fibre free for 6 months if you move your phone to PN

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

daveg6hni
Rising Star

OK, I'll bear that in mind, thanks.