Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN line speed stuck

smithcomputers
Grafter
Fixes: 1

PN line speed stuck

Good Morning, Please could someone give my line speed a nudge as it is stuck at 5.9m. We had a fault which was fixed a few weeks ago and we are back up to 6.67 on the BT tester but your side has not increased. Now I know its not a lot some will say but when your fibre only reaches approx 7m then any drop makes a difference and losing nearly a meg in speed does make a diff when 2 or 3 are using the connection. Any help would be very much appreciated and I must also thank you for getting the line fault fixed so quickly, Thank you in advance.

Mike..

3 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 117

Re: PN line speed stuck

Hi there,

I've tested your line and I can see your router is in sync at 6.9 Mbps which indicates that the speed profile is correct.

Circuit Sync Status

: In Sync

Downstream Line Rate

: 6.9

Upstream Line Rate

: 1.1

I've nudged the profile up to 6.9 for you now but it's likely to drop down automatically.

From when I joined the Plusnet Help Team in May 2017 my main Community account is @Gandalf.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Staff
smithcomputers
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Thank you v much that is much appreciated.

Cheers

Mike..

Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 117

No problems, if there's anything else I can help with please let me know. Smiley

From when I joined the Plusnet Help Team in May 2017 my main Community account is @Gandalf.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Staff