Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN line speed stuck

smithcomputers
Grafter
Fixes: 1

PN line speed stuck

Good Morning, Please could someone give my line speed a nudge as it is stuck at 5.9m. We had a fault which was fixed a few weeks ago and we are back up to 6.67 on the BT tester but your side has not increased. Now I know its not a lot some will say but when your fibre only reaches approx 7m then any drop makes a difference and losing nearly a meg in speed does make a diff when 2 or 3 are using the connection. Any help would be very much appreciated and I must also thank you for getting the line fault fixed so quickly, Thank you in advance.

Mike..

3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: PN line speed stuck

Hi there,

I've tested your line and I can see your router is in sync at 6.9 Mbps which indicates that the speed profile is correct.

Circuit Sync Status

: In Sync

Downstream Line Rate

: 6.9

Upstream Line Rate

: 1.1

I've nudged the profile up to 6.9 for you now but it's likely to drop down automatically.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
smithcomputers
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Thank you v much that is much appreciated.

Cheers

Mike..

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

No problems, if there's anything else I can help with please let me know. Smiley

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button