cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over 3 weeks for a fibre upgrade... really?

IceColdRum
Dabbler

Over 3 weeks for a fibre upgrade... really?

So unfortunately something occurred with my Fibre Extra upgrade and although it happened on the system it didn't actually happen physically Undecided

So after speaking to someone at provisions I was told I'd be given a date within 24hrs for when my broadband would finally be upgraded and after checking my closed questions tonight I can see that the date is now set for 2/09/16... so why is it going to take so long? I thought upgrades took between 7-10 days?

3 REPLIES 3
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Over 3 weeks for a fibre upgrade... really?

@IceColdRum Timescale will likely be down to BT Open Reach engineer availability locally .

Regards

Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hey IceCold,

I'm really sorry that things have been put back here. It's systems rather than individuals that have let us down here. Not that that's a valid excuse.

Your order is actually booked in for the 1st, so I'll update your ticket so that you've got confirmation. This bit is subject to engineer availability in your area.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
IceColdRum
Dabbler

Could someone from Plusnet take a look at my bill this month as I think I've been charged for fibre but it won't be installed until the 1st?