cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order has been cancelled

alucard291

Order has been cancelled

Hi, I've ordered a fibre connection from plus.net today, and got a text message confirming my new phone number the same day (which was surprising but in a good way I suppose)
However I logged in into the website later on to find a support message hanging there:
"There's been a problem progressing your broadband order.
We'll get some more information on the problem and update this ticket with details as soon as we have them.
[internal note]
Order has been cancelled. Please check Install Diary and resubmit order once issue is resolved."
I'd like to have some sort of a clarification as to why and what is happening with this?
Thanks in advance.
6 REPLIES 6
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Order has been cancelled

The issue has arisen as the line was only activated today, so there is no data available for that specific phone number at the moment. This normally updates within 24-48 hours on our suppliers systems, at which point we should be able to progress the order.
If you haven't heard from us over the next day or so, drop a post back on here and we'll get it picked up.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
alucard291

Ah I see.
Thank you for the quick response.
alucard291

Just wanted to say that its been a couple of days since and there doesn't seem to be any change to my status as far as I can tell.
Can you please provide a quick update for me.
alucard291

Any update at all?
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Apologies for the delayed response.
I'll make sure there's an update on your account shortly.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
alucard291

Thank you very much, I've gotten updated (I'm guessing by you). Feel free to close/delete this thread now Smiley
dick:quote