cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orange light

dsevans
Dabbler

Orange light

Hi. Can you help, I've a solid orange light and b on my router. I've tried to reset, I've tried to re enter my broadband details but can't get it to work.
I even followed the instructions about pressing reset before connect if you are not sure about broadband username or password but that just changed my username to setup@..... but didn't help in any way. I've tried unplugging etc. Please please help if you can as I need bb for very early tomorrow and the plusnet phonelines open at 8am.
6 REPLIES 6
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Re: Orange light

Is your phone line working?

Is it quiet when you dial 17070 option 2?

dsevans
Dabbler

Hi. Yep, phone seems to be working ok. I called my mobile on it as well as doing the quiet line test. Thanks.
dsevans
Dabbler

The problem seems to have resolved itself over night. Any ideas what the issue may have been?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @dsevans I've had a look into this for you and line tests aren't showing the cause for the drop you've had last night, but I'm glad to see that it's come back on just in time for your work.

I'd recommend keeping an eye on it and let us know if there are further issues.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dsevans
Dabbler

Thank you for looking into this, it really is very much appreciated. I was so relieved this morning! I'll certainly follow up on this if it happens again.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problem at all and aye indeed

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet