cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orange light on hub and phone line not working

rob098

Orange light on hub and phone line not working

Just woke up this morning to find theirs a solid orange light on my hub and my telephone line won't work I have had the router about 2-3years and not had any issues so just wondering if theirs any fixes?
4 REPLIES 4
Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

Re: Orange light on hub and phone line not working

If your phone line isn't working, report it as a voice fault to whoever provides your phone service and in all likelihood that will fix your broadband as well.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

Thanks for your post @rob098 and apologies for the delayed staff response. If you've not got this sorted yet, could you drop me a PM with your account username and I'll be happy to take a look into this for you.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
cezannj

I am experiencing the same problem. It started about an hour or so ago. I did a phone check via your website and it said there is an external fault. How long will it take to get it fixed, please?
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Thanks for contacting us @cezannj and again apologies for the delay.

Your fault appears fixed now - quite a rare fault you had. I'll send the ticket back to you, but let us know if issues re-occur.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team