cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open reach - They make your life better

pp1

Open reach - They make your life better

I have read similar posts about how incompetent these OpenReach guys are.

They came 2 weeks ago to fix something at the telephone pole close to my house and after they left, they managed to break my line. No dial tone, and of course no internet for 2 weeks (and still counting). 

Plusnet seems that they are not interested at all in sorting my issue out. 

During my first ticket, they told me that these openreach "technicians" came and fixed my line. Big lie, they probably tried to buy some time? I dont know. I posted a few messages and Plusnet completely ignored them. Second ticket, the same.

I do not know if the moderator of this forum can do anything regarding this, here is the last ticket (198894729)

Oh something else, remove the "Online Chat" from your website, it has never worked.

Online chat is only available for new customers, of course. After you join Plusnet, there is no support at all.

4 REPLIES 4
Marksfish
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Open reach - They make your life better

@pp1 wrote:

Oh something else, remove the "Online Chat" from your website, it has never worked.

Online chat is only available for new customers, of course. After you join Plusnet, there is no support at all.

Not quite. Chat has closed, they just won't remove it from the site, so people still try to use it.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

@pp1 wrote:

I do not know if the moderator of this forum can do anything regarding this, here is the last ticket (198894729)

Sorry @pp1 but the moderators on this forum are just customers like yourself with no access to Plusnet systems.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

@pp1 wrote:

@pp1  Welcome to the forum.  😁

What Strat says about moderators is perfectly true, but the forum is also frequented by Plusnet staff who will be able to help with your query. It might just take a bit longer with the weekend approaching...

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for getting in touch @pp1

I'm really sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had.

I've taken this on personally for you and I'll update you shortly

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team