cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not recieved my fiber box

Patch2010

Not recieved my fiber box

Hi I'm just looking for a little advice really, I upgraded to fiber broadband two weeks ago and they gave me an activation date of the 12th of December and said my old internet box won't work once they change it over, well it's now the 14th and I've not got my new box or my internet turned off I'm wondering what to do?Huh
7 REPLIES 7
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 392

Re: Not recieved my fiber box

This thread https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Order/Fibre-Upgrade-order-status/m-p/1381761#M1551 might help explain.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Patch2010

I've read through and he recieved his router then got switched but mines already changed to fiber on my bill I paid yesterday so is more of a waiting game for the router to come now, it's a lot easier when you first sign up lol
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hello @Patch2010

Looking into your account I can see that your fibre order has been pushed back to the 19th December, because of engineer availability in your area.

Your router was also ordered automatically yesterday and dispatched today, so I would expect you to receive within the next couple of days.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Patch2010

That's awesome thank you so much 😁
Anoush
Aspiring Hero

No problem Grin

Hopefully your fibre activation will go smoothly, but please feel free to let me know if you have any further issues.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Patch2010

Hi so I've plugged my new fiber box in but it all still seems the same still slow nothing's really changed just wondering if they did change it over yesterday? Thanks 😊
Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Hmm. The work's been done:

Sync Status In Sync
Downstream Speed 40.0 Mbps
Upstream Speed 2.0 Mbps

However, your speed profile didn't change until 19:24 last night. Can you try a reboot of your router and let me know how it goes please? Smiley