cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No router

rhade97

No router

I received my appointment confirmation text on the 16/12/16 telling me that the engineer would arrive on the 6/1/17. The engineer turned up and fitted the connection on the specified day but I haven't recieved the router yet nor have I received any text or email telling me that it has been processed or dispatched.
2 REPLIES 2
DS
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: No router

Sounds familiar:(

When you placed the order, did you specify you needed a router?

If you did then you should see a £6.95 charge for P&P. If you were able to get this cost wavered, then there's a good chance the sales person has messed up and the router will never be sent unless you call them (the latter happened to me but I did call the day before activation to enquire where the router was. They rushed it out and did say IF I had paid then they would refund this as an apology)

If a member of the PN team do not post a reply here by the morning, I'd call them to make them aware it hasn't arrived.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: No router

If we've sent an engineer to install a phone line, it's very likely that they were only there to install the phone service and the broadband was due to be ordered after this completed.

Scrap that, the order was placed simultaneously and has completed. I've ordered the router and it should arrive in the next few days, sorry this hasn't been sent yet. When it arrives just let us know and we'll arrange a refund for any downtime.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.