cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No net from Plusnet...or a wasted day off work.

steveinhosm
Dabbler

No net from Plusnet...or a wasted day off work.

I ordered an upgraded broadband service last week, paid p. & p. for a new fibre-type router and had an engineering visit confirmed for yesterday. I subsequently rcvd. an e-mail from Plusnet saying there had been an issue in "processing my order", but that the company would contact me again "if it needed to".
There has been no such communication, I wasted a day's holiday in the expectation that my broadband work would be carried out and I am now wondering what to do next. Silence is not golden, but a sign that one hand does not know what the other is doing.
Plusnet or Lessnet, Hairnet or Fastnet? Answers, please, on a postcard!!!
2 REPLIES 2
steveinhosm
Dabbler

Re: No net from Plusnet...or a wasted day off work.

My post about the non-appearance of an engineer to install a new broadband service evidently fell on deaf ears, as did an e-mail to NonNet which also elicited no reply.
I've recommended this company to countless people over the years, but won't be doing so again. So much for the customer always being right...
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: No net from Plusnet...or a wasted day off work.

Hi there,
Really sorry that we missed this post yesterday. Unfortunately there were problems with your order, I've created a ticket on your account explaining the next steps and if you could reply we'll get this moving again.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.