Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet

FIXED
Techynan
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

No internet

Hello...I have recently lost internet connection, about an hour ago. Tried ringing but I was too late and also tried all the usual plug disconnect remedies.
Can someone tell me if there is somewhere I can check if it's a general issue or just me ?
Its major catastrophe for 11 year olds
Thanks
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Techynan
Dabbler

Re: No internet

Fix
My internet is still not connecting, just a flashing orange light. I have tried customer support but they are not answering calls. I have been without service since yesterday evening and I m getting concerned as to what to do next to get help. I understand the situation but did think there would be some contact somewhere
I live alone but I do have my grandson staying. Can someone point me in the right direction for assistance please ?
Welshsteve
Grafter

How did you fix it? The solution here is you asking another question. I've had no Internet all day and customer service are not taking calls.
Techynan
Dabbler

Hi...I managed to get through to customer services. They are working on reduced staff and hours. Apparently I have a tear on the line whatever that is and an engineer is coming out on monday. So I m ok as long as I m getting sorted. Goid luck !