cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet, no dsl light

Bshepherd198

No internet, no dsl light

Hi all. Hope someone can help. I’ve got no internet connection and the dsl light is off on the modem, have got a dial tone on the landline, reset modem and router a few times by the button and powering off. WiFi will still connect and can still use smart home connected appliances via the WiFi. I’ve tried unplugging and reconnecting all wires. It has worked fine for years and all of a sudden stopped tonight. Any thoughts?

Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Re: No internet, no dsl light

You need to get your phone line fault fixed.

If it does not work from the test socket, then report the fault first thing in the morning.

There is an on-line fault report link in the member centre - sorry I don't have a link.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: No internet, no dsl light

Hi @Bshepherd198,

I'm sorry that your broadband wasn't working and for any inconvenience caused. I can see that there was an outage at around 6:30pm yesterday. I've tested your line and everything now looks to be back up and running as normal.

If you're still experiencing any problems with your connection, please can you run through our troubleshooting guides here and let us know how you get on.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team