Did you mean: 

No internet connection

FIXED
peter6000
Grafter
Fixes: 2

No internet connection

Hi,
My internet stopped working at approx. 17:15 today. The router (Hub One) is showing an orange light. I did try restarting the router via admin interface, and have since power-cycled it, but it's still orange!

The phone line does have a dial-tone so I presume that's working.

Thanks in advance!
4 REPLIES 4
peter6000
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Re: No internet connection

Fix
It has literally just connected again! 🙂

I'm still intrigued as to what happened though!
KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Hi @peter6000

I am sorry to hear of the drop in the connection.

Having looked in to this, I can see that broadband was down for around an hour, but has remained stable since the connection restarted. It's hard for us to provide the exact reason as to why the connection dropped at that specific point without testing the line when its down. However, what I can say is that, as long as the connection restarts within a reasonable amount of time, its unlikely that a fault was the cause.

There are a number of things such as updates, maintenance or even the weather that can cause a disconnection. I am sorry for any inconvenience that this caused.Should you have any further questions, please let us know!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team
MPL

No internet since yesterday, can't speak to anyone on the phones as not taking calls. Have tried everything nothing works can someone urgently phone me. I urgently need to have internet as advised it has not been working now for 2 days.

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi there @MPL , I have raised a question on your account which explains how to fix it here.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team