cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet connection

davemdew
Hooked

No internet connection

Currently loosing will to live with my Plusnet fibre broadband.

It has been 10 days now since we had a fully functioning connection, and I just seem to be going round in circles every time I contact the help desk.

Started off with loss of upload, and slow / lagging downloads. After eventually getting a Hub One sent out we now have no internet connection at all.

Done all the usual tests with the help desk, manual setup attempts etc none of which work.

All the tests the help desk do come back as passed, so no engineer visit is automatically raised.

I've requested an engineer visit, even offered to accept the charges just so we could get it working again.

But no surprise I have not been called back to arrange an appointment!

Any suggestions where I go from here?

Thanks

Dave

2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: No internet connection

Hi Dave,

Sorry to hear of the ongoing problems you're having.

It looks like the next step is to arrange an engineer visit to investigate further. I've updated your fault ticket, and I've also moved the ticket to my team's personal pool so we can keep a close eye on this for you.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: No internet connection

Thanks for getting back to us via the ticket on your account, I've booked the engineer visit for Friday AM.

We'll follow up on the day.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet