cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet connection since 10AM. Unable to contact customer support

simoleclerc

No internet connection since 10AM. Unable to contact customer support

Hello,

My internet connection went down at about 10:00 this morning (1st April).

I tried switching off and on the router, but the issues persists: the broadband and wifi lights are on (stable), the internet light is off.

I also tried the procedure Plusnet sent me in the past, i.e. connecting to the webpage of my router and checking settings.

The issue seems very similar to the one that occurred to me in January and was covered in Question #198311268 closed on 30/1/2020. At the time the issue was a line fault, that was fixed by your supplier.

Can you please let me know how to get some assistance? I cannot contact customer support and log a case, as the support phone number just provides an automated response and the live chat is unavailable.

Thanks

Simon

1 REPLY 1
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: No internet connection since 10AM. Unable to contact customer support

Hi @simoleclerc,

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience that this fault caused you and for the delay in picking up your post on here.

Having checked your account, it appears that our faults team have since looked into this after you reported the fault via our troubleshooter and that your connection should now be back to normal. Please let us know if you are still unable to get online.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team