cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet at all and working from home

Robg1982

No internet at all and working from home

As of around 3pm today I lost all internet completely, I'm currently working from home and internet is essential to me to do that and keep myself afloat in these troubling times, and I appreciate these are troubling times but to have no customer service available at all? Many other large companies offer something!
3 REPLIES 3
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: No internet at all and working from home

Quite agree; other providers have support staff working from home.
Try self help links below.
If you'll need an OPENREACH engineer to sort, (like me currently), you'll have a long wait, as earliest they'll resume home visits is JUNE 1!
No doubt they'll have an enormous backlog.
Would have hoped O/R would find a way to work safely in subscriber's homes before then.
Robg1982

I'm not asking for someone to come to my home just someone to talk too or live chat, perhaps tell me theres a network issue? Or if not where to go from there?
WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Hi @Robg1982. I've checked the account for you and can see the connection is now active again.

The loss of services that was occurring looks to have been resolved. It's likely this was an outage or maintenance being carried out by Openreach, but if there's still an issue, feel free to get back to us.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team