No fibre until May

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: No fibre until May

@adamwalker wrote:

Cheers for posting, 

I'm sorry to see your order has been delayed ...

I apologise if the communication about this hasn't been up to scratch and I'll get some feedback passed on.

@adamwalker,

In the spirit of openness and transparency you've shown elsewhere recently, are you able to confirm that it is normal process for order failures to be notified to end users ... especially where their existing supplier has a blocking cease order on the line?

A failure to manage expectations within the provision process is a frequently reoccurring theme around here.  I know the failure in BTw systems are legion but what systematic mitigation actions does plusnet take on a day by day basis to pick up BTw's dropped balls?  I know exception reports for manual review have been discussed on numerous occasions ... do they exist?  Does an oversight within such manual exception processes explain this and other cases falling between the gap?  How might "feedback" remedy such oversight in the future?

Seems that there is a need for a root & branch review of the order system and the many interface issues with BTw systems ... but I thought that the "new" provisioning system was supposed to remedy such issues?

I recall a suggestion to put a big "DO NOT CANCEL YOUR EXISTING SERVICES WITH YOUR EXISTING SUPPLIER ... we will do that for you" notice in the order journey ... did that idea ever see the light of day?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

higgy1981
Rising Star

Re: No fibre until May

Please tell me i didn't just receive an email telling me my price is going up.

The price of the service i am yet to enjoy is going up.

You have to laugh or you'd cry