cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No email or text and still no broadband

Lel2009xxx

No email or text and still no broadband

My phone line is connected and BT engineer said broadband is all ready to use. How long does it take for plus net to activate broadband. I moved into my property at beginning of March.
5 REPLIES 5
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: No email or text and still no broadband

Your orders are complete, I'm just finishing activating your account now and you should receive the updates shortly about this.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Lel2009xxx

Fantastic Chris, thank you so much. I might get peace at last from my very bored 15 and 9 year old who feel as tho civilisation has ended lol
Chris
Legend

If you follow the setup guides, plug your router in and you should be good to go!

Don't forget that you can now marked as 'fixed' and add thanks directly by clicking the buttons below my post.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend

Hi again, looking at your account you are trying to connect with the wrong password in the router. You can either manually log in to the router to change this, or factory reset the router and it should automatically set up.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Following on from Chris' post, if you're using the Hub One and it still rejects your password, try changing it at https://portal.plus.net/forgotpassword/ and then reconnecting with the new password.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button