cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No connection

MrCJLambert
Dabbler

No connection

Afternoon all. My connection is down. Have tried everything from rebooting router and modem to resetting all my settings. Tried using different cables with no avail. Anybody got any ideas?
Thanks
CJ
4 REPLIES 4
daftdave

Re: No connection

Same here - router had seemingly reset itself while I was out.

no connection to the WAN, LAN and WIfi ok.

reset it twice - waited then 3rd time attempt (before using frisbee mode).  Reconnected fine.  I suspect it was something at their end.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @MrCJLambert, I'm sorry for the issues you have been having. Please have a run through our troubleshooting here and if the issues persists, you can log a fault here to us. If you could please drop me a PM with your username we can also test the connection this side for you.

Hi @daftdave, I'm sorry that you too have experienced issues though glad to hear the connection has now returned. Though it's unlikely we'd be able to see what caused this, please feel free to PM your username and we can always test the line for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
daftdave

Thanks @LaurenB. Pm sent

Dave
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hey @daftdave 

I've seen the message sent over to @LaurenB

I'm afraid that we're not able to offer support for John Lewis broadband via the Community Forum.

I'd recommend contacting customer support here: https://www.johnlewisbroadband.com/contact-us/

Kind Regards, 

Alisdair