cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No connection with BT Wholesale Page

Roxyherrod1

No connection with BT Wholesale Page

Hi. I've been having a problem with my fibre. Wired or wireless I'm just getting a service information page saying can't connect which is managed by BT Wholesale.
All lights on modem and router are fine and I talked for about an hour to plusnet support for about an hour earlier but he couldn't come up with a solution other than wait until Wednesday so I can speak to someone.
Can anyone shed any light on this as waiting until Wednesday at the least is an absolute pain.
Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: No connection with BT Wholesale Page

Our tests are showing the modem as being out of sync.
We'll need to arrange a engineer to investigate further.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
pwatson
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Surely if the modem were not in sync the OP would not be able to connect to the BT Wholesale landing page?  Sounds more like an authentication error to me that isn't going to be resolved by an engineer visiting the user...
Roxyherrod1

OK so if we need an engineer how do we book to get someone over here?
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

@pwatson
Our testing is showing the modem as being out of sync which is why a engineer is needed. It could be cross-jumpered at the cabinet but the quickest way is to get a engineer booked.
@Roxyherrod1
If you respond to your fault ticket via text I'll get the appointment booked. We have tomorrow available.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team