cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No connection to fibre broadband after signup and no answers so far from plusnet. Any suggestions?

Highlighted

No connection to fibre broadband after signup and no answers so far from plusnet. Any suggestions?

Just moved into our new property and purchased unlimited fibre extra. We waited 2 weeks for the internet to go live and the internet was due to turn on 27/10, currently seeing solid orange power light and solid red b light continuously. Have been through the booklet which suggests this could be due to the router trying to log in to a wrong account. I followed previous advice on these forums and connected a laptop to the router and managed to access the hub settings. Changed username and password as per previous advice but no luck. Router is connected to the master phone socket and I’ve checked with a landline that we have a dial tone. All working normally. Have also taken face plate off and tested router in test socket, still no luck. Have also reset it a couple of times and that’s not done anything. Frustrated I raised a ticket last night online after Customer Services closed and rang this morning to see if anyone could help me on the phone. Basically told nothing other than you’ve already raised a fault online and you need to wait until it’s investigated by Openreach Which might take 72 hours?! This is a huge issue as we both work from home so are effectively unable to perform our jobs properly as we need internet in order to work. We’re also in a tier 3 restrictions area and our physical offices are currently closed. Does anyone have any ideas of additional ideas that I’ve not tried above to get me up and running?!

Thanks