cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No connection this morning

Krem
Grafter

No connection this morning

As of 6am this morning we have no been able to reconnect to our fiber - we have tried reinputting the login details down to a factory reset. The only thing of note is that the router logs seem to think it’s Nov 8 and before the factory reset we believe it was trying to push an update.

Sorry can’t provide the logs currently have to use my mobile to write this
3 REPLIES 3
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: No connection this morning

Hi @Krem, I'm sorry to hear you had connection issues earlier. I can see looking over your account and shown on the graph below you now look to be up and running again. I've ran a series of tests from this side and aren't identifying any underlying issues that could have caused this loss of connection. Can I ask if anything was done your side or if the connection just returned?

Krem
Grafter

It came back on about 1pm (sorry didn’t get a notification you replied via email). However, it’s down again today and has been since early morning - checked the log and getting some firewall packet blocks to unknown ips; router states connected but nothing actually connects to the internet
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Thanks for getting back to us.

On checking the line we can see that you're affected by a major service outage.

Openreach are engaged and they have estimated it will be resolved by 22:10 this evening.

This is an estimate and so there is the potential that repairs could be completed either before or after the estimated time.