cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No connection, getting a tad fed up

Cyberboy109
Dabbler

No connection, getting a tad fed up

I joined plus net was meant be connected last Monday (4th) no luck back and forward with plus net, long story short got an engineer out on Saturday and it turns out to be a faulty port at the exchange...got it sorted finally get online for the back of 11am on Saturday no issues so far than all off a sudden Monday rolls in and I'm disconnected I can't get on same problems as before click on connect does the ppp bit than back to discounted
I have unplugged the cable that goes to the filter to the router , I haven ever reset the router and even did a restart as well turning it for 5 mins

Any one else have this issue? I've never had any internet issue before till I joined plus net...id rather not spent another week on the phone with no service Sad
6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: No connection, getting a tad fed up

Hi there,

I'm not sure what the issue may have been this morning but you appear to be back online now.

Let us know if that becomes a problem again.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Cyberboy109
Dabbler

Just got disconnected again Sad
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Have you gone through the steps here?

http://www.plus.net/help/broadband/connection-troubleshooting/

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Cyberboy109
Dabbler

And again no connection today , my phone line is fine has been checked by an engineer ..so it's either the hub or your end ...I am sick and tired Christ my old Nokia with only a 2g connection has had a more stable connection than this. If it continues I will happily end my direct debit and contract with you as you can not supply a service...
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

did you have a phone engineer or a broadband engineer and have you raised a fault?
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Cyberboy109
Dabbler

Another engineer is coming out tomorrow , if it's the same as before that my line is fine and it turns out to be plus net end I won't be happy at all
Last time is was due to PPP not syncing properly ,
I never had this issue with previous provider I regret joining plus net...not only has my business sufferd, I have also missed important emails from my other job where I work with vunrable adults and children.
If this does not get sorted tomorrow
I will cancel my contract with you and seek to my activation fee back since you lot have failed to provide a service and breach of a contract