cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No connection/ Intermittent connection

molineux1980

No connection/ Intermittent connection

Hi all,
I live in Staffordshire, and since the weekend, have been suffering from no WIFI connection, or very intermittent connection. This is on all devices - Laptop, mobiles, tablet, xbox and Firestick. I have followed the troubleshooting instructions, but no joy.
There is maintenance operations listed on the website, but this is shown as overnight only.
I raised a ticket on Sunday, but other than the initial response, I have had no further feedback since then.
I have tried live chat and asked on plusnet help on twitter, and no response.
Rather galling as a long time to get the email through using 4G on my phone my bill is coming out today, and I have have no service to show for it!
Sad
3 REPLIES 3
molineux1980

Re: No connection/ Intermittent connection

Connection is working on all devices tonight. Fingers crossed whatever caused the issue is resolved....
molineux1980

Back to the original problem again, no connection tonight. Had enough now.
molineux1980

I have connected my old Plusnet Netgear N150 router, and everything has connected. It appears it was an issue with my Technicolor router.
I changed to Plusnet Fibre Unlimited form the older 250Gb package in  January, but was not supplied with a new router/ hub.
Is there any chance a new router or hub can be supplied, the the Netgear router i'm using is pre-fibre?