Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No call back from faults as promised?

Faizan786
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

No call back from faults as promised?

I phoned at 1600 today and was told by PN CSC that faults will get back to me within 2 hours.
No one called!
I just wanted faults to confirm that they have passed on relevant info to bt, so that when engineer turns up he is aware of issues, rather then asking me to tell  him/her my Internet life story. The last BT engineer left within 10 minutes with NFF and within days my Internet profile dropped.
This issue has been going on since 7th May and still not resolved.
Can someone please look into this and advise who will reset ip profile back to max speed? BT engineer or PN Faults?
There has also been no reply to my complaint too.
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: No call back from faults as promised?

Hi @Faizan786
I've just taken a listen to that call and can confirm we did promise a call back. Apologies for that, I'll pass on some feedback, that's not good.
Can someone please look into this and advise who will reset ip profile back to max speed? BT engineer or PN Faults?

adjusting line profile is automated for a fibre connection and any issues are dealt with by our suppliers.
I hope the engineer visit today went to plan and I'm happy to see my colleague Joanne has taken ownership of your complaint via ticket 105933086.
I'll take a look to see if any engineer notes have come through yet and will speak with Joanne to make sure we're doing all we can for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Brandscill
Grafter

Hardly surprising.
I don't think I've had one call back promise kept so far. Forum post is now simply ignored and fault has been ongoing for a month. Really disappointed with Plus Net support
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Brandscill,
I'm sorry you've not heard from us for a few days but we're not ignoring you. I'll do my best to look into that shortly.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Faizan786
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

@Adam, My engineer visit is on thursday 8am to 13.00, Can you also confirm when the engineer is responsible for my IP profile going back to normal speeds before he leaves or will PN do changes after engineer leaves.
Regarding call back, I'm not surprised by that, I honestly believe PN are taking too many customers and they cannot handle the masses. Just try ringing at 16.00 to 20.00 and hear the waiting time.
But you cannot argue, its what you pay for I suppose.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I hope all goes to plan tomorrow in that case.
Regarding call back, I'm not surprised by that, I honestly believe PN are taking too many customers and they cannot handle the masses. Just try ringing at 16.00 to 20.00 and hear the waiting time.

I understand how you feel but it's not the reason you didn't get a call back. I've found out who promised the agent you spoke to they'd do this and have passed some feedback on to their manager.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team