cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No broadband

xcharliex

No broadband

Plusnet Admin Please help. For the last 2 days my hub has had an orange bar with a flashing red / orange light. I have tried everything to get it to work and am now giving up. I have checked the phone line, logged on and gone through the fault process etc.

Can you check whether there is any outage in my area maybe?

Thank you
5 REPLIES 5
marino999
Hooked

Re: No broadband

@xcharliex mine as well. 

I am a new customer and my service transferred on Tuesday.  I've had no internet since then..  absolute joke. 

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @xcharliex and welcome to our Community Forums.

I can confirm looking over your account and open fault that an engineer looks to have been out earlier today and the connection looks to have returned. I'd advise monitoring the connection over the next day or 2 so we can be sure the faults cleared but should you see any further problems then please do get back to us and we'll happily investigate further.

marino999
Hooked

@BD I'm a new customer and switched over last Monday, I've not had broadband since.  It worked before I switched.  

Not impressed at all!!

RichardB
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 39

Hi @marino999 

Have you reported the fault to Plunset?

If not you can phone Plunset on  0800 432 0200 or follow the broadband troubleshooter:

https://faults.plus.net

This will raise a fault with Plusnet depending on the results of the troubleshooting process.

Regrads

Richard

marino999
Hooked

Hi @RichardB raised last Tuesday, still ongoing....  tried it with two other non-plusnet routers as well and still not working.