cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No broadband

Debbiec1964

No broadband

I’m a new customer, paid over 2 weeks for the broadband package. Phone line is active as of yesterday (18th) and the broadband should have been yesterday too. I was notified it could take up until 12pm today (which has passed now) and I was only notified 7minutes before 12 that the order is delayed and that their is an issue with our order and it needs to be cancelled and replaced. I have been using mobile data for the past two weeks anticipating yesterday and today to be the day I’m no longer using mobile data, sadly I’m still continuing to use mobile data as our services are still not active. Could someone please give me an explanation.

Note: I called PlusNet support earlier and due to my mother being at work and her being the account holder I wasn’t allowed to find out the issue as to why we’re not online, yet I was able to push forward and cancel the order? I didn’t cancel due to it being my mother’s decision but the fact I could have easily cancelled there and then yet can’t find out the issue as to why the broadband still ain’t active?

My router is plugged in as instructed but no broadband light is showing and my power light is flashing Amber constantly, doesn’t change colour unless restarting the hub and even then it returns to flashing Amber within a minute or restarting the hub.

I need help ASAP, im on the last thread of my data and I don’t want to have to spend another £20 to top up when I could just cancel plusnet and go with another provider, if this issue is easily resolved then I wouldn’t need to go down that route.

I just want to get back online without having to spend even more unnecessary money.
3 REPLIES 3
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: No broadband

Hi @Debbiec1964, thanks for getting in touch.

I am extremely sorry for the issues you have had with the activation of your services and appreciate the frustration this would cause. I'm currently in the process of looking into the orders and investigating why they were cancelled. I'll update you via the account shortly.

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for your patience.

I've been able to take a look into the account and provided an update here for you.

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
DS
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 22

I called PlusNet support earlier and due to my mother being at work and her being the account holder I wasn’t allowed to find out the issue as to why we’re not online

Hi and sorry for eating into a bit more of your data.

If you wish to, you can become an 'authorised user' on you mothers account. To do this, you both need to be together and call them. You'd also need to know any security answers that were set up during the signing up process. This way any future hiccups can be dealt with by you. After it's set up, if you need to call, tell them you're authorised and you should be okay to proceed.