Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service on new connection

Ed2016
Hooked

No Service on new connection

Hi
Was to be connected on 21/7/16.. happened 22/7/16 after a 2 week wait.
Received email and text from engineer that my connection was good to go.
9hrs later got a connection for maybe 15 minutes at less than 2MB.. that was on 22nd.. absolutely no service since and now late on 25th.
Formally registered as a fault.. no reponse since 23rd..
Plusnet team just says it is the line suppliers problem.
All I know is that I have no sync.. and I need to work from home and online courses to undertake urgently.
All this after after 2 week wait in the first place.
Can someone please report back on the line and prospects (if any) of getting this resolved???
How can an engineer give to OK and describe the connection as a 'Success' if they don't test the thing.
Getting well beyond a joke now. Starting to regret using Plusnet.. yes maybe not technically their problem.. but if the supplier will not listen to them and has no respect for their customers.. then I suffer the inconvenience etc..
Someone please investigate ASAP and let me know the state of play.
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: No Service on new connection

Sorry to hear of the problems you've been experiencing with your fibre connection.

Would you mind dropping me a PM with your username and I'll have a look in to that for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I've found your account and the fault is now showing as needing an engineer to be booked. Can you respond here with the information requested please.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Ed2016
Hooked

Hi

The engineer was scheduled for this morning. He arrived when everyone was out YESTERDAY. Left a card saying to reschedule a new visit as we were out.

Contacted Plusnet immediately who assured me that the scheduled visit was still on for this morning.

THE ENGINEER NEVER TURNED UP TODAY!!!!!

Does Plusnet actually have a clue how to run a business.. if so I do not see any sign of it.

Another day wasted.. another week wasted and work and study needs piling up on the back of false promises at best and out light lies at worst from Plusnet.

I don't care if it's a BT Outreach engineer. YOU are my supplier. It is your responsibility to resolve supply issues not for me to waste time and money waiting for promises that never happen.

Without control of your line supplier (doubt if Plusnet ever actually pushes them) then you are not a supplier to me.

Rightly [-Censored-]ed off with the whole of Plusnet. How to I cancel this contract.. and the phone line too (which is only there because I need it for the non-delivery of my Plusnet non-broadband service).