cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Phone. No Internet. Nothing. Days now. No return call from support even.

FIXED
majorzombie
Hooked

No Phone. No Internet. Nothing. Days now. No return call from support even.

I phoned Tuesday, after Window cleaners next door knocked a wire, and the phone line went dead.
That is the last i have heard from you, other than messages on facebook.
Finally yesterday i was told "We may have to send an engineer" via a facebook message.
Really?
Openreach have not even been informed of the damage i reported, and no engineer has been looked from what i see. 
I am completely left in the dark here.
NO phone Line. No Internet, nothing.

And you guys are trying to complain about me charging you for data/credit i had to purchase to contact you.
Not buying anything you say on the matter, i have as much legal right to charge you as you have to charge me, 
and i will only charge you up to the cost of my bill, but it looks like it will actually cost me more at this rate.

I go without a mobile to afford the best package you supply, and you have not supplied it. This is not credit i would buy anyway. These are real costs i have charged you, costs that i will not personally cover, because i personally provided the information to fix the damage, within an hour of the damage happening. The money has been taken directly from the account created for and used to pay you.  It is the only money available from that account, and is now £10 less, as i literally used money that was there to pay you, which is now short.

However, the money used is not my main concern right now, My main concern is my connection, and that i reported damage that has not been even looked at, and has left me with zero service too.
WP_20170811_14_02_45_Pro.jpg

Line down.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
jordanc1230
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: No Phone. No Internet. Nothing. Days now. No return call from support even.

@majorzombie Don't know the full situation but just to let you know Openreach will more than likely charge for the accidental damage the window cleaner caused at your expense. The charge will likely be £59 to repair the damage and will be billed to you unless plusnet agree to waive the engineer fee for damage, otherwise you will have to take up cost of repair with window cleaner as they have caused the damage. Plusnet are unlikely to waive the repair cost because it isn't their fault that the phone line was damaged. 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Fix

Sorry about the delay in getting an engineer out to you

From looking at the fault report my colleague Matt raised to our suppliers [as per the Facebook conversation] it looks like an engineer was assigned earlier this morning and rectified the problem?

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
majorzombie
Hooked

Not attached to my property. I wasn't charged.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Happy to hear that!

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet