cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet access

evesapple

No Internet access

Hi. My activation date was 4 days ago. Broadband is active, but am unable to access the Internet due to my username and password not being activated. I've been in contact with customer services and they tried to activate it, but said there is an internal error on plus.net systems. I've not been told when this will be fixed. Is there any more information on when I can expect to be able to gain Internet access.
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No Internet access

Hello @evesapple, welcome to the Forum.

An internal error you say, I suspect its running bungle ware 101.

Try calling in or go via chat to see if you're told the same thing, it sounds like it should be a quick fix.

evesapple

Hi Mook. I have been on the phone to them 2 times. For some reason they could not gain access to my account to switch me on. But yeah you would think it would be a simple issue to resolve. 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable

The fact that it's the weekend doesn't really help you but there are (but not always) Plusnet staff on these boards at the weekends, though may not be able to fix until Monday but at least might be able to give you more information as to when you'll get online.

Edit:- I see @HarryB is online, maybe he can help you.

evesapple

Here's hoping. Thanks for your replies Mook.
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Thanks for your support on this one @Mook.

@evesapple - Welcome to our Community.

We're sincerely sorry to hear of your connection issues. We've checked into the account and can see that this issue is part of a wider issue that our back office teams are currently working to resolve.

Unfortunately, we're not able to give a timescale on this being resolved but we'll notify you as soon as we have a further update.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.