cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet/Wifi Connection

AndrewS1

No Internet/Wifi Connection

Been having a problem for over a week now with none to extemely slow Wifi Connection. I sometimes get the message that I'm connected to the Internet but the server isn't responding. My router is connected and works fine over ethernet. Wifi status appears fine on all devices but pages just won't upload. Have tried restarting several times and this works occasionally. But the problem keeps recurring, and now restarting has no effect either.

Any ideas? Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: No Internet/Wifi Connection

Hi there and sorry to see that you're having issues with WiFi. Please give the steps shown here a try as your next step and do let us know how you get on: https://community.plus.net/t5/Plusnet-Blogs/How-to-boost-your-wi-fi/ba-p/1450193 - Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
AndrewS1

Re: No Internet/Wifi Connection

Thanks for the reply. This was also suggested to me by Customer Services after running a line check where everything seemed fine. 

Just as I was about to run through the suggested steps, my WiFi connection just came back with a strong signal and speed, and has held up ever since. Been twenty four hours now and all is fine. First time in a couple of weeks without any interruption. Not sure what has been happening but will update if things regress.