Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet - 3 days and counting..

Knightstrider
Hooked

No Internet - 3 days and counting..

Hi there,

I've tried all various channels, from 45 minute wait times on the phone to social media (haven't had a single response via Facebook or Twitter) and haven't been able to get a satisfactory answer regarding an Internet outage I've had since Friday 25th August at around 9am. 

Router is just displaying a constant orange bar and DSL light on Openreach is a periodic green blink. I've tried all the various resetting techniques, checked cables etc but still nothing. Been with PlusNet for a few months now and haven't had any issues until now.

I made a call on Friday evening which said there was some issues in my area (even though nobody else in our area was effected) and I would be back online at 3am Saturday. I called backed at 10am on Saturday as it was still down and was told it would be back online by 8pm. I don't want to spend another hour on the phone to be told a similar thing and be no further along with this issue.

Would somebody please be able to take a closer look at this? My partner and I depend on the Internet for our work currently, I even have a job interview online tomorrow which I'm now going to have to make alternative arranges for and it's causing a lot of unwanted stress!

Thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: No Internet - 3 days and counting..

Knightstrider
Hooked

I've just managed to do that now, thanks.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, Openreach have reported back that the fault should be resolved now.

Let us know if there's still an issue.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Knightstrider
Hooked

All fixed now! Thanks Smiley

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No problem, glad to hear it.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team