cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No DSL Light

boavista1952

No DSL Light

Sunday just gone I woke up to no internet, I noticed that there was no DSL light on the BT modem ... did all the usual checking of cables reboot etc etc and nothing changed ... I left it for a while and went out and when I came back the internet was up and running again.  Several hours past and the problem reappeared ... todate, I still have had no DSL light and no internet.
I have reported this issue to support at plusnet and I'm beginning to get the feeling I'm getting the run around ... if you are wondering how I managed to register and post this message it is thanks to my neighbor allowing me to use his 'virgin internet'
My account user name is the same as my screen name on this forum ... thanks in advance for some help and advice please as 3 days without internet in 2015 is just not 'british' !
Mike Clarke
3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: No DSL Light

I'm just looking into this for you.
[EDIT]
It looks like a engineer visit is needed. Can you respond to the text I've just sent you?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
boavista1952

Thank you Mathew,
I have responded to your message ... I'm in all week so anytime will be okay with me.
Best regards,
Mike
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

I've received it and just booking it now.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team