Did you mean: 

No Broadband

FIXED
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: No Broadband

Hi @les80756 our suppliers have updated some details their side.

Can you try the above steps again to update the username and password in the router. 

I have also updated the fault ticket here. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
les80756
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Hi.

I have just received the new hub. Plugged it all in. Guess what? No broadband. Tried logging in to the hub manager. Not possible!

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, can you explains what happens when you've tried to access the hub manager? Also have you tried doing that over a LAN connect to the router? - Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
les80756
Dabbler

All i see is an orange light. And no, i cannot authenticate my account. I change the default username and password to my account username and password, connect, then takes me back to the login page!! Totally at a loss

les80756
Dabbler

I have received the new router. Connected it up. And still the same problem. I'm to the point now where i just want to give up on this matter. And i hope i'm not being charged for having no broadband!!

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

From what we can see your connection is working?

Are you able to get online?

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
les80756
Dabbler

Yes i have been informed numerous times that everything is there. I cannot connect to the internet and i cannot log in to the hub manager using my account username and password!

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

To log into the hub manager you should only need your router password on the back of the router not your username and password.

What happens when you try to access our website here? Do you get a particular error?

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
les80756
Dabbler

No error. I was told to enter the admin password and then change the default username and password to my account username/password to authenticate the hub!

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

If you can access the PlusNet website you are connected, can you browse other areas of the internet? Your router should have configured the username and password automatically so It is difficult to understand what your problem is. You may be getting confused by router access and your account username and password.

les80756
Dabbler

No i cannot browse the internet at all. All that you see in my messages is what i was told to do by Plusnet advisers. I have a permanent orange light!

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

But you said earlier you could connect to the plusnet website with no error, and plusnet can see an active connection so I don't know what is going  on here.Huh

Now you are saying you have no internet connection?

les80756
Dabbler

I am at this moment using my works pc as i cannot access the internet on my home pc

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Can you try turning the router off for a hour then back on?

It may be that you have what's known as a stale session and this may help clear it

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
les80756
Dabbler

I have just walked in from work to find a solid blue light. Not bad, its only taking 9 days to solve the problem. Anyone like to tell me what the problem was!