cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No BT modem

ben12494

No BT modem

A BT engineer came to set up fibre optic at my house today -though he didn't provide or install a modem,
3 REPLIES 3
KevinA
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Re: No BT modem

I can see this happening more and more.. as engineers expect ISP's or the End user to provide combined units.
deathtrap
Grafter

If a BT engineer is required to visit a EU's property then that was/is known as a managed install Plusnet do not currently as far as I'm aware order wires only installs from BT OR ,Therefore they should of installed the Modem as part of that install , If i where the OP i would have been onto plusnet about this demanding that they find out why the engineer didn't supply & install a modem, and when BT are going to return and complete the job they where asked to do, and would expect a refund in full for any days without service due to no modem , if they are unable/unwilling to sort this mess out i would cancel penalty free at that point as they have failed to provide you with a working service as per contract , and go else where
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

@ben12494
The engineer who attended was there to install the phone line. We're getting the order for your Fibre placed now.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team