cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nightmare switching to Plusnet

Sachin2015

Nightmare switching to Plusnet

I heard Plusnet was supposed to be the best fibre provider atm.  From my experience, I can say the total opposite is true.  I requested to change providers at the start of July 2015.  Something happened and I got a text stating that my current provider had 'ceased' my line and my order won't go through on 6th August 205 as scheduled.  After this was resolved, I got an email telling me that an engineer will come on 25th August and connect me to the internet.  When no-one arrived,  I called plusnet who said the order had been cancelled.  I just wasted a whole day waiting for someone to come and connect me when the order had been cancelled by plusnet.  Plusnet didn't even have the courtesy to call me and let me know.  I still don't know when I will be connected.  I can't even speak to anyone in authority to register my complaint.  Has anyone had a similar experience?

2 REPLIES 2
ttattfield

Re: Nightmare switching to Plusnet

Hi,
Having a similar time myself, been waiting since June and as you have no one at Plusnet even has the courtesy to call and let you know what is going on, in 3 months I have received 1 call but had to make numerous generally taking 30 minutes minimum before someone answers, I have been promised so many call backs I have to tell the CSR now that I don't believe a word they tell me.  Further I've waited in for 3 scheduled visits only for no one to turn up!  I'm locked into a contract as I had being trying to upgrade but if you're not I would go elsewhere as the "Plusnet way" is to ignore their customers - best of luck!
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Nightmare switching to Plusnet

@Sachin2015
I'm really sorry to hear what's happened. I can see we're expediting your order .
@ttattfield
As per my reply to your other thread I'm getting your order looked into.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team