cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New router but no code. Plusnet not accepting calls

sheppwestilsley

New router but no code. Plusnet not accepting calls

New house. Have router but no text fm Plusnet with code for connecting. Customer number says to busy to talk and cuts out. In the meantime am being charged for something I do not have and cannot use.
Any thoughts out there please? Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Re: New router but no code. Plusnet not accepting calls

@sheppwestilsley What code are you expecting? If you are using a Plusnet router it should automatically pick up your username and password directly when it is connected. Assumng that your phone line works and the Broadband has been activated. Have you had any communication from Plusnet about when it should go live? Try looking in your member centre account for any service notices or questions. They may indicate if the service is ready to use, or just try plugging the router in and see what happens.🙂

sheppwestilsley

Thanks. Got sent a txt saying they will let me know when fibre ready but to not connect until I got the text. Tried connecting anyway but got the flashing lights
RichardB
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 39

Hi @sheppwestilsley 

Are there any questions at the bottom of this page on your account?

https://www.plus.net/wizard/

You will need to login when prompted.

The question history may show a different date for the installation if Openreach could not meet the inital date.

Plusnet are poor at communicating the Openreach confirmed date for an installation.

Regards

Richard